Adding a Credential to Credentials Manager
You can add a credential to access:
- A network drive that you want to assign as a mount path to a disk library, or
- A cloud library
- In the CommCell Console, open Credential Manager.
- In the Manage user credentials dialog box, click Add.
The Create user credential dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, from the Account Type list, select the account type for the credential that you want to add.
- If you selected Cloud Account as the Account Type, then select the cloud vendor from the Cloud vendor type list.
- In the Credential name box, enter a name for the credential.
- Enter the access information for the account.
For more information about the access information of a disk storage account, see Credential Manager Stored Information by Account Type.
For more information about the access information of a cloud storage account, see Add / Edit Cloud Storage (General).
- The master user group is the default owner of a new credential. To change the ownership of the credential, see Changing Ownership of a Credential in Credential Manager.
- You can assign users and user groups who can use the credential. For instructions, see Giving Users Permission to Use a Credential in Credential Manager.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/12/2020 7:23:28 PM