Early Release Features
You will see certain features marked Early Release in the CommCell Console and the Web Console. The corresponding documentation is also marked Early Release. This indicates that a feature is available for use in a controlled environment that meets all the necessary requirements validated by Commvault.
If you are interested in using an early release feature, deploy it only in a controlled environment. If you require support while using an early release feature, contact us at EarlyRelease@commvault.com, and we can assist you in customizing and troubleshooting it for your environment.
You can also provide feedback and enhancement suggestions for early release features by contacting us at EarlyRelease@commvault.com.
List of Early Release features:
- Amazon Cross-Account Snapshot Replication
- Cloud MediaAgent Power Management
- Fujitsu ETERNUS Inline Replication
- Google Cloud Platform Support for Virtual Server Agent
- Hadoop Tiering Using the NFS ObjectStore
- HDS Targetless Snap CCI
- MySQL Backup Using Percona XtraBackup
- Live Sync for Microsoft Azure
- Live Sync for Microsoft Azure Stack
- Microsoft Azure Stack Support for IntelliSnap
- OpenStack Support for Disk Filters
- OpenStack Swift
- Oracle DataMasking
- Oracle Storage
- Standby Server Support for PostgreSQL Databases
- Tintri Storage Array
- VMware IntelliSnap VM-Centric Snapshots with Tintri Storage Array
- Window Client Access to the NFS ObjectStore
Last modified: 3/26/2018 2:34:01 PM