Early Release Features
You will see certain features marked Early Release in the CommCell Console, the Web Console, and the Command Center. The corresponding documentation is also marked Early Release. This indicates that a feature is available for use in a controlled environment that meets all the necessary requirements validated by Commvault.
If you are interested in using an early release feature, deploy it only in a controlled environment. If you require support, contact your support vendor and let them know that you need assistance with a specific Early Release feature.
You can also provide feedback and enhancement suggestions for early release features by contacting us at EarlyRelease@commvault.com.
List of Early Release features:
- Alibaba RDS
- Command Center: Application-Aware Backup Support
- Command Center: File Indexing and Visualization for Virtual Machines
- Command Center: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Backup and Recovery
- Command Center: VM Conversion from VMware to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Application-Aware Backups for Nutanix AHV
- vCloud Director Backup and Recovery
- VM-Centric Operations for Virtual Server Agent with VMware
- VMware: Configuring Backups with the Cisco HyperFlex Storage Array
- VMware: IP Masquerading is Supported for VMware Virtual Labs
Last modified: 1/28/2019 9:52:09 PM