Browse and Restore All Versions of a File for the NDMP Agent
The tasks that appear on this page are specific to the NDMP Agent. For instructions about common Browse and Restore operations, see Browse and Restore Data: Advanced. For information about the Browse and Restore feature, see Browse and Restore: Overview.
You can browse previously backed up data. If you want to restore all of the available versions of a file, you can use the Recover All Versions feature in the browse menu.
Note: The uniqueness of each version is retained by appending a number to the file name as ,number. The most recent version is named filename, 1. For example, on Windows and UNIX destinations files are named file1,1.txt, file1,2.txt, and so on.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > NDMP.
- Right-click backup set, and then click All Tasks > Browse and Restore.
- Configure the browsing options, and then click View Content.
- Browse to the file that you want to restore, right-click the file name, and then click Restore All Versions.
- Configure the restore options, and then click OK.
Last modified: 4/23/2019 9:15:15 PM