Configuring the Dell EMC VNX / Celerra Storage Array Using Array Management
Applies to: VNX and Celerra
For IntelliSnap backups from Commvault software, add the Dell EMC VNX / Celerra storage array and its configuration information to the CommServe database.
- On the ribbon in the CommCell Console, click the Storage tab, and then click Array Management.
The Array Management dialog box appears.
- Click Add.
The Array Properties dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, specify the following information:
- From the Snap Vendor list, select Dell EMC VNX / Celerra.
- In the Name box, enter the name of the EMC data mover from which the NFS share that you want to protect is exported.
- In the Control Host box, enter the name of the computer that controls all Celerra data movers.
- In the Credentials area, click Change.
The Enter the User Name and Password dialog box appears.
- Type the credentials of a user who has the following privileges to access the array:
- Create and delete read-only snapshots and read-write snapshots
- Perform NFS export operations
- Click OK.
- To configure additional MediaAgents to perform operations on the storage array, click the Array Access Nodes tab, and then select configuration options.
For more information, see Configuring Array Access Nodes.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 7/12/2019 8:20:10 PM