Activity Report Overview
The Activity Report provides information about the success of backup operations over the last 16 days and 12 months, including strikes, largest clients, slowest clients, and most frequent errors over the last day.
Information includes the following:
- Successful, partially successful, killed, and failed backup jobs over the last 16 days, including counts for each day.
- Summary of client strike counts and the slowest clients based on throughput in the last day.
- List of top 10 largest clients over the last 30 days.
- List of the top 10 most frequent errors in the last 24 hours. You can click on any of the error codes to view a KnowledgeBase article that explains how to resolve the error.
- Successful, partially successful, killed, and failed backup jobs over the last 12 months, including counts for each month.
Even if you do not select the Activity option in the Private or Cloud Metrics Reporting dialog box, you can view an incomplete Activity Report. The information in this incomplete Activity report comes from the set of data collection queries controlled by the CommCell Diagnostics and Usage option in the Private or Cloud Metrics Reporting dialog box. This does not indicate a security problem.
For specific information on the types of data collected from your CommServe computer, see What types of information are collected?
Where to Access the Report
You can view this report either on the Web Console that is installed with the Private Metrics Reporting Server or on the Cloud Services Portal.
Last modified: 1/17/2019 8:31:01 PM