Viewing the Backup Job Summary Report on the Web Console
You can view the Backup Job Summary Report on the Web Console. If a Private Metrics Reporting Server is installed, the report is available only at the Worldwide level.
Before You Begin
To view the default reports on the Web Console, your CommCell user account requires the following:
- A role that has the Report Management permission
- An association with the CommCell entity, client group, or client computer that the report is about
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click Backup Job Summary.
The Backup Job Summary Report appears.
- Beside CommCell, select CommCell environments.
- In the Client Groups list, select client groups.
- In the Clients list, select the clients you want to view in the report.
- In the Agents list, select the agents you want to view in the report.
- In the Job Types list, select the types of jobs you want to view in the report.
- In the Job Status list, select the types of job status you want to view in the report.
- In the Advanced list, select any of the available options.
- Next to Show Time in Time Zone, select the appropriate entity.
- To view report data in the time zone configured for the CommServe computer, select CommServ.
- To view report data in the time zone configured for the client computer, select Client.
- Next to Time Frame, configure the time period for the report:
- Select Last, type or select a number, and then select Hours, Days, Weeks, or Months.
- Select Custom, and then enter the Start Date and End Date.
- Click Apply.
The data is displayed according to the options you selected.
- Optional: Search for a hypervisor by type. Under Jobs by hypervisor type, from the list select All or VM Hypervisor Type, and then in the box, enter the name of a hypervisor type.
Last modified: 4/25/2019 3:28:49 PM