Running the System Discovery for NAS Workflow
You can use NAS System Discovery to view information about the supported Network Attached Storage (NAS) arrays in your CommCell environment. To collect the information, run the System Discovery for NAS workflow.
Before You Begin
- Add the NAS arrays that you want to analyze to Array Management. See Getting Started with NAS System Discovery.
- Download the System Discovery for NAS workflow from the Commvault Store, and then import and deploy the workflow.
- Log in to the CommCell Console.
- Under CommCell Browser, click Workflows.
- On the Workflows tab, right-click System Discovery for NAS, go to All Tasks > Execute.
- On the Inputs tab, from the Run workflow on list, select the name of the CommCell configured with the Index Server you want to use.
Note: The data in the NAS System Discovery report is stored on the Index Server index directory.
- Optional: To schedule the workflow to run at a later time:
- On the Job Initiation tab, select Schedule, and then click Configure.
- Schedule the workflow using the available options, and then click OK.
- To run the workflow as scheduled, click OK.
What to Do Next
When the workflow job is complete, you can view the NAS System Discovery report from the Web Console. See Viewing the NAS System Discovery Report.
Last modified: 6/18/2019 1:52:28 PM