Configuring Alerts for Low Disk Space
You can configure an alert for low disk space to generate when the threshold level falls below the critical severity level.
Use the following steps to configure alerts:
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Alerts.
- In the Alerts dialog box, click Add.
- Enter a name for the alert in the Display Name box.
- Select Configuration and CommCell from the Category and Type panes respectively and then click Next.
- Select the Disk Space Low check box and then click Next.
- Select the notification criteria to be used and click Next.
- Select the way in which the alert is to be sent to its intended recipient and click Next. For example, you can click Select [Email] for notification to send the alert as an email.
By default, the <DISK SPACE INFO> token is available in the selected notification message.
- Select the CommCell users and/or user groups who will receive the alert and then click Next.
- Review the selected options in the Summary tab.
- Click Finish.
Last modified: 6/6/2019 6:35:53 PM