Create Mount Path Labels Workflow
The mount path label file is required for the pruning of aged data in the mount path. The mount paths may not have the mount path label file in the following cases:
- The MediaAgent is upgraded from V10 or lower version.
- The mount path of a v10 or lower version is migrated during the CommCell migration.
You can execute the Create Mount Path Labels workflow to create the label file in a mount path if the file does not exist. You can either create the label files in specific mount paths of a library or in all mount paths associated with a MediaAgent.
Note: To create mount path label files for a MediaAgent hosted on Linux, you can download the latest workflow.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Workflows.
- Download the workflow CreateMountPathLabels from the Commvault Store by following the instructions in Download Workflows from Commvault Store.
- Right-click CreateMountPathLabels, and click All Tasks > Deploy to deploy the workflow
- Right-click CreateMountPathLabels again, and click All Tasks > Execute to run the workflow.
The CreateMountPathLabels Options dialog box appears.
- In Run workflow on, select the workflow engine to execute the workflow.
If you select Any, the workflow engine with the latest deployed version of the workflow is used.
- Click OK.
The Select Media Agent dialog box appears.
- In the mediaAgent list, select the MediaAgent that contains the library and the mount path.
The Select Library dialog box that appears
Optional: You can select Create label files for all mount paths associated with this MA to create label files in all mount paths that do not have the file.
- Select the library that contains the mount paths, and then click OK.
You can view the summary of results in the Results window that appears after successful execution of the workflow.
Last modified: 9/24/2018 8:49:09 AM