Getting Started with Job Restartability
Jobs can be manually restarted when they are in a waiting or suspended state. By default, all jobs can be restarted.
Use the following steps to prevent Auxiliary Copy jobs from restarting:
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, click the Home tab, and then click Control Panel.
- Under Data, click Job Management.
- In the Job Management dialog box, click the Job Restarts tab.
- Select Auxiliary Copy from the Job Type list.
- Clear the Restartable check box.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 2/20/2018 8:27:42 PM