Privacy for Owners
Use the Privacy feature to prevent users and administrators who are not client owners from seeing the data on the client.
Using the Privacy feature for a client causes the following behavior:
- Only a client owner may lock and unlock the client.
- Only a client owner may access data protected on the client, for example, perform Browse and Restore, Find, and Reference Copy operations.
- Only a client owner may add or remove other client owners.
- Only a client owner may change his or her own user properties.
- Locked clients have a padlock icon displayed in the CommCell Console.
Last modified: 6/4/2018 6:33:59 PM