Troubleshooting - Web Console Administrators
Limiting Apache Tomcat Memory
Single Sign On does not work
If Single Sign On (SSO) fails to log you into the Web Console, perform the following steps.
Check the Domain
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Security > Domains.
- Right-click the <domain> and click Properties.
- In the Edit Domain Controller Details dialog box, verify the following:
- The Enable SSO check box is selected
- The value for Domain Name matches the host domain. For example, if the Active Directory domain name is mydomain.mycompany.com, use that in the Domain Name box. Do not use hostname.mydomain.mycompany.com.
Check the SecurityProtocol Property
On the Web Console computer, verify that the SecurityProtocol additional setting is set to either 1 for Negotiate (Kerberos) or 2 for NTLM.
For instructions on updating the additional setting from the CommCell Console, see Add or Modify an Additional Setting.
Clear the Hosts File
- Log in to the Web Console computer.
- Open Windows Explorer and go to the default location of the Hosts file: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc.
- Open the Hosts file with a text editor.
- Remove all of the entries and save the changes.
Last modified: 5/11/2018 2:15:07 PM