Early Release Features
You will see certain features marked Early Release in the CommCell Console and the Web Console. The corresponding documentation is also marked Early Release. This indicates that a feature is available for use in a controlled environment that meets all the necessary requirements validated by Commvault.
If you are interested in using an early release feature, deploy it only in a controlled environment. If you require support while using an early release feature, contact us at EarlyRelease@commvault.com, and we can assist you in customizing and troubleshooting it for your environment.
You can also provide feedback and enhancement suggestions for early release features by contacting us at EarlyRelease@commvault.com.
List of Early Release features:
- Admin Console support for VMware Failover Groups
- Admin Console Support for SQL Database Application Migration to the Cloud - Early Release Feature
- Amazon S3
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Managed Disks Support
- Changed Block Tracking for Nutanix AHV
- Enabling Synthetic Full Backups for IntelliSnap (File System)
- Configuring an FTP Interface for Edge Drive
- Hadoop Tiering Using the NFS ObjectStore
- IBM i File System Client Side Deduplication
- Kaminario Storage Array
- Live Sync from VMware to Amazon: Failover and Failback Support
- Microsoft Azure Stack Support with Virtual Server Agent
- NFS ObjectStore
- SQL Server Agent Recovery Point
- VM Conversion to Oracle Cloud
- VMware Linux Proxy Support