Performing Sybase Full Backups
Backups for any client start with a full backup. The full backup becomes a baseline to which subsequent backup types are applied. For example, a full backup must be performed before a transaction log backup can be initiated.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > Sybase > instance.
- Right-click the subclient and click Backup.
- On the Backup Options for Subclient dialog box, select the backup type and job initiation:
- In the Backup Type section, select the Full option.
- In the Job Initiation section, choose to run the backup now or schedule it.
Note: If you selected Schedule, set up the schedule.
For information on configuring a backup schedule, see Schedule Backups.
- Click OK to close the Backup Options dialog box.
Last modified: 7/31/2018 5:55:04 AM