Celerra File Archiver Agent Has Been Deprecated
- This agent is deprecated in this release. You must transition to OnePass for Celerra as described in Transitioning from a V9 Traditional Archiver Agent to V11 OnePass.
- New installations of this agent are not supported in this release.
- You must deconfigure this agent before you upgrade the client.
- You can perform recovery operations only with the deconfigured agent.
- You cannot perform archive jobs with this agent.
See End-of-Life, Deprecated and Extended Support - Products for information about deprecated products.
Note: If you want to continue to use the Celerra File Archiver for archiving and recovery operations, you cannot upgrade the client.
Last modified: 1/11/2018 8:35:56 PM