Microsoft OneDrive for Business Data Protection
You can use the Commvault software to protect data in Microsoft OneDrive for Business cloud storage.
Important: Before you configure your Microsoft and Commvault environments, you must have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office 365, and OneDrive for Business. Consult the Microsoft documentation, such as the following sites:
Microsoft support Office 365 enterprise site (https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Enterprise- organizations-and-Office-365-6e18d402-f35e-415a-83b1-56620d4074ff?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US)
Microsoft OneDrive site (https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/)
- You can back up data to the cloud or to local storage.
- You can quickly configure storage pools and content to back up.
- You can make a copy of the OneDrive for Business data by backing up the data to any secondary storage.
- If data loss occurs, then you can restore your data back to the cloud OneDrive folder.
- You can schedule these backups to run automatically at regular intervals, so that you always have the most recent copy.
Last modified: 6/4/2018 10:29:12 AM