Adding a Backup Set for Virtual Server
When you create a new virtualization client, a default backup set is created automatically. By default, the default backup set manages backup and restore operations for all virtual machines for the client. You can create additional backup sets to provide a separate administration point for a specific group of virtual machines.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > virtualization_client > Virtual Server.
- Right-click the virtual_server_instance, point to All Tasks, and then click Create New Backup Set.
- In the Create New Backup Set dialog box, enter the following settings.
- In the New Backup Set Name box, enter the backup set name.
- In the Storage Policy box, select a storage policy name.
- If you want to assign the new backup set as the default backup set, select the Make this the Default Backup Set check box.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 1/6/2018 1:33:14 AM