Job Controller Overview
The Job Controller in the CommCell Console is used to manage all active jobs within the CommCell environment. Regardless of which method is used to initiate a job (schedule, on demand, or script), the job will appear in the Job Controller. The Job Controller is the most effective tool within the CommCell Console for managing and troubleshooting active jobs.
You can perform the following actions from the Job Controller:
- Pause/Resume/Kill: To pause, resume, or kill jobs, right-click a single job, or select multiple jobs or by using the Multi-Job Control option.
- Change job priority
- View events
- View log files
- Add a job alert
- View job details
- Apply job controller filters
- Getting Started with the Job Controller
- Job Controller - Advanced
- Job Priorities and Priority Precedence - FAQ
Last modified: 2/20/2018 8:13:07 PM