Live Sync Monitor Display
The Live Sync Monitor displays status information for each replication pair (source VM and corresponding destination VM).
The Live Sync Monitor tab displays the following information:
- Source: Name of the original VM.
- Destination: Name of the replicated VM or instance.
- Last Sync Time: The time when the snapshot was taken during the most recent backup of the source VM. The time value uses the time zone of the CommServe host.
- Schedule Name: The name of the schedule created for the Live Sync operation.
- Backups Pending for Sync: The job IDs for any backups that have been performed since the most recent Live Sync operation.
Note: This job ID refers to the job ID for the primary backup copy of the source VM. If you configured the Live Sync schedule to use an auxiliary copy and the updates from the auxiliary copy have not yet been applied, then the job ID for the primary backup copy is shown here and the Sync Status value might be In Sync.
- Last Successful Replication Job: Job ID of the most recent successful Live Sync operation.
- Sync Status:
- Sync Enabled: Replication is enabled.
- Needs Sync: The most recent backup changes are not yet replicated to the destination VM.
- Sync in Progress: Replication to the destination VM is in progress.
- Sync Paused: The replication job has been suspended from the Job Controller.
- In Sync: The destination VM has all changes from the source VM since the most recent backup, as identified by the value that is displayed for Last Sync Time.
- Failed to Sync: The most recent attempt to replicate changes failed, and Live Sync is disabled.
- Sync Disabled: The most recent attempt to replicate changes failed, and Live Sync is disabled.
- Validation Failed (Amazon, VMware): The destination virtual machine or instance could not be powered on after the most recent Live Sync operation, and reverted to its most recent valid (bootable) state.
- Failover/Failback Status (VMware): Displays the status of failover or failback operations:
- Failover Complete (VMware): Failover to a secondary site completed successfully.
- Failover In Progress (VMware): A failover to a secondary site is in progress.
- Failover Paused (VMware): A failover job has been suspended from the Job Controller.
- Failover Failed (VMware): A failover operation failed.
- Failback Complete (VMware): A failback to the primary site completed successfully.
- Failback In Progress (VMware): A failback operation is in progress.
- Failback Paused (VMware): A failback job has been suspended from the Job Controller.
- Failback Failed (VMware): A failback operation failed.
- Destination Vendor: The hypervisor for the destination VM or instance.
- Latest Replication Job: Job ID of the most recent replication job.
- Latest DR Job: Job ID of the most recent DR orchestration job.
Last modified: 8/16/2018 8:13:49 PM