Modifying the Storage Policy for SQL LiveSync Operations
Disaster Recovery (DR) storage policy (CommServeDR) is setup, by default, as the storage policy for the SQL Server subclient used for the LiveSync operation. If necessary, a user-defined storage policy can also be used to perform the LiveSync operation.
Before You Begin
- Create the storage policy. For more information on creating a storage policy, see Storage Policy - Getting Started.
- Create the storage policy using a MediaAgent available in the standby site.
- Create a dedicated, non deduplicated storage policy for the LiveSync operation.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, under CommCell, click CommServe LiveSync.
- In the Nodes tab, from the Live sync storage policy list, select the storage policy that must be used for LiveSync operation.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 11/29/2018 6:36:12 PM