Creating a Proxy Client for Amazon RDS Protection
Applies to: Amazon RDS MySQL, Amazon RDS Oracle, Amazon RDS PostgreSQL
After you install the UNIX File System Agent, configure proxy client to facilitate the native database backup operations and restore operations.
- From the CommCell Bowser, expand Client Computers, point to New Client, and then click UNIX.
The Create UNIX Client dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, enter the client computer details:
- In the Client Name box, type a unique name for the client computer.
- In the Host Name box, type the public IP Address of the client computer.
- Click OK.
What to Do Next
- Determine you Amazon connection options and complete any necessary firewall configuration. For more information, see Amazon RDS Connections.
- Install the Virtual Server Agent on the proxy, and then configure the Linux proxy options. For more information, see Configuring the Proxy Server for Amazon RDS.
Last modified: 10/22/2018 2:23:32 PM