Creating a File System Subclient for Oracle Cross-Platform Restore Operations
You can create a file system subclient that contains the Oracle image location so that you can perform cross-platform restore operations.
Before You Begin
If you have not done so, create an Oracle subclient for cross-platform restore operations and note the Oracle image copy location (Subclient Properties dialog box, IntelliSnap Operations tab, Path box).
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > File System.
- Right-click the appropriate backup set, point to All Tasks, and then click New Subclient.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- Specify the basic settings for the subclient:
- In the Subclient Name box, type a name.
- On the Content tab, click Browse, select the image copy location, and then click Add.
- On the Storage Device tab, in the Storage Policy list, click a storage policy to associate with the subclient.
Tip: To create a new storage policy, click Create Storage Policy, and then follow the instructions in the storage policy creation wizard.
- Click OK.
A subclient with the content that you want to back up is available under the backup set that you selected.
Last modified: 10/15/2018 3:16:02 PM