Changing the User Account for the Informix Agent at the Instance Level
Initially, the user credentials is provided during the Agent installation. You can subsequently change the user account at the Instance level.
Use the following steps to change the Informix user name:
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers |<Client> |Informix.
- Right-click the <Instance> and click Properties.
- On Windows clients:
- Click Change.
- In the User Name box, type the user account name.
- In the Password box, type the password for the user account.
- In the Confirm Password box, retype the password, and then click OK.
- On Unix clients, in the Informix USER box, type the user account to access the Informix application.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/25/2018 4:28:22 PM