Creating a File Share on AWS
Create a file share that you can access as an NFS or CIFS share. For more information, see the AWS User Guide article, Creating an NFS File Share.
- Log in AWS Storage Gateway Management Console.
- Navigate to Services > Storage Gateway.
- Click File Shares, and then click Create File Share.
- Enter the name of the Amazon S3 bucket that must be mounted for backup.
- Select NFS, and then select the launched instance as the gateway.
- Click Next.
- Provide the file details, and then click Next.
- Review the details, and then click Create File Share.
Last modified: 11/20/2018 5:02:09 AM