Modifying the Oracle RAC Subclient Content
You can modify the Oracle RAC subclient content.
The subclient content can contain any of the following data:
- Data and logs
- Data only
- Logs only
- Data subset, for example tablespaces
- Data subset and logs
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Databases > DB Instances > instance > subclient.
The subclient details page appears.
- Under Content, click Edit.
The Edit content dialog box appears.
- Select the data to include in the backup. Make one of the following selections
- To back up an online database, select the Data backup check box, and then select Online data.
- To back up an online database subset, select the Data backup check box, and then select Online subset.
- To back up an offline database subset, select the Data backup check box, and then select Offline data.
- To back up the database logs, clear the Data backup check box, and then select the Archive log backup check box.
- If you chose to include the logs in the backup, select the Delete archive logs check box to have the software delete the logs after a successful backup.
- To modify the number of data steams or log streams, under Number of streams, perform the following actions:
- Beside the server server that you want to modify, click , and then in the Data and Archive columns, enter the number of streams that the software uses for the backup operation.
- To change the server order that the software, beside the server, click the arrow button.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/30/2018 8:17:59 PM