Creating a Data Interface Pair
You can set up a data interface pair between a server/server group and another server.
- From the Command Center navigation pane, go to Administration > Network > Data.
- In the Data interface pairs dialog box of the Data pane, click Configure.
The Configure data interface pairs dialog box is displayed.
- Click the Select computers list.
- From the Select 1st computer list, select the first server or server group.
- From the Select 2nd computer list, select the second server or server group.
- Click the Select interfaces list.
- Click Add interface pairs.
The Add interfaces dialog box will appear.
- In the first computer list and second computer list, select from the list of available interfaces.
- If you do not find the interface you are looking for in a list, you can type its name or IP address.
- With remote computers, the interface you specify for a host must be visible to the other host.
- Select the Enabled check box.
- Click Add.
- The newly added data interface pair will appear in the Data interface pairs dialog box of the Data pane.
Last modified: 3/28/2019 8:21:01 PM