Downloading a Report from the Commvault Store on the Command Center
You can download new reports from the Commvault Store and view them on the Command Center.
After you download a report, you can view it immediately on the Reports page. If you want to download a Premium report, you must contact your Account Representative.
- Log on to the Command Center.
- From the navigation pane, click Monitoring > Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- the top of the page, click Install report > Connect to store.
The Web Console log-on page appears.
- Enter your user name and password for the Web Console.
The Log on to Store dialog box appears.
- Enter your user name and password for the Cloud Services Portal, and then click Login.
The Commvault Store page appears.
- To install a new report, beside the report, click Install.
The report is downloaded to and installed on the Command Center.
- On the Command Center, refresh the Reports page.
The report appears on the Reports page in the Command Center.
Last modified: 9/9/2019 5:43:35 PM