Configuring User Access to a Report
You can configure user access to reports by assigning permissions to users or user groups.
- From the navigation pane, click Monitoring > Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- On a report, click the Actions button , and then click Security.
The Security - Report dialog box appears.
- In the Enter Username Email Address or Group Names box, type a user name, user email address, or user group, and then select the user from the list that appears.
The users and user groups that you selected appear in the Selected Users/Groups list.
- From the Permissions list, and then select a permission:
- To allow the user to edit security settings for this report, select Change Security Settings.
- To allow the user to edit the report in the Report Builder on Web Console, select Edit Report.
- To allow the user to remove the report from the Reports page, select Delete Report.
- To allow the user to view the report, select Execute Report.
- Click the Add User button .
- Click Update.
Last modified: 12/19/2018 3:47:20 PM