Deleting User-Defined Subclients
You can delete a user-defined subclient from the Command Center. You cannot delete the default subclient.
Before You Begin
Verify that there are no scheduled jobs associated with the user-defined subclient you want to delete. All scheduled jobs associated with a deleted subclient are also deleted.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Applications > SharePoint.
The SharePoint servers page appears.
- Click a SharePoint server.
The selected SharePoint server page appears.
- In the Contents section, click Databases.
The Databases page appears.
- In the Subclient section, from the Actions column for the subclient that you want to delete, click the action button and then click Delete.
- In the Delete subclient dialog box, type DELETE, and then click Save.
Last modified: 5/30/2019 11:30:53 AM