Creating a Client to Install the Agent
Create a UNIX or Windows client that represents the Microsoft Azure VM, and then push-install the Agent on the client.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click Client Computers, and then click New Client.
The Add New Client dialog box appears.
- Do one of the following:
- For UNIX client, click the Unix button.
- For Windows client, click the Windows button.
The New Client dialog box appears.
- On the Client Name box, type the VM that you created in the Microsoft Azure software.
- On the Host Name box, type the VM that you created in the Microsoft Azure software.
- Click Next.
The Summary dialog box appears.
- Review your settings, and then click Finish.
The Commvault software creates a UNIX pseudo-client with the client name that you entered.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click pseudo-client, and then click All Tasks>Add/Remove Software>Install Software.
The Installer wizard appears.
- To install the Agent, follow the steps in the Installer wizard.
Last modified: 9/19/2019 8:08:43 PM