Creating Automatic Schedules for Auxiliary Copies
You can create the automatic schedule if you want to perform the auxiliary copy operation at specific frequency to ensure that an additional copy of data is automatically created.
For example: After every 30 minutes or every 2 hours.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Policies | Storage Policies.
- Right-click the appropriate storage policy, point to All Tasks, and then click Run Auxiliary Copy.
- Select the Select A Copy option and select a secondary copy for which you wan to create a schedule.
- Click the Job Initiation tab.
- Select Automatic Copy.
- In the Interval box, enter the time interval at which you want to perform the auxiliary copy operation.
By default, the auxiliary copy operations will be performed at 30 minutes interval. You can set the time interval between 15 to 1440 minutes.
Note that these operations will be performed only when new data that needs to be copied is found on the primary copy (or source copy).
- Click OK.
Last modified: 5/31/2019 6:40:26 PM