System Created Automatic Auxiliary Copy Schedule Policy
An automatic auxiliary copy schedule policy is created by default when you install a new CommServe. In addition to providing a pre-defined template for the auxiliary copy schedules, this schedule policy creates a schedule for automatic copies of all data.
About this Task
- Secondary copies are automatically associated with this System Created Autocopy schedule policy.
- By default, this schedule repeatedly runs an auxiliary copy job everyday, at 30 minute time intervals.
- By default, the automatic auxiliary copy operation is setup as follows:
- Copy maximum number of data streams simultaneously
- Not start a new media
- Not mark the media 'full' after successful completion
Note: For CommCells that are upgraded from the previous version, if the schedule was created with the All Copies option enabled, then the secondary copies are automatically associated to a pre-existing schedule in the storage policy. Hence such secondary copies will not be associated with the system created automatic auxiliary copy schedule policy.
Modifying the System Created Automatic Auxiliary Copy Schedule
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Policiesand then click Schedule Policies.
- Right click the System Created Autocopy schedule in the right pane and click Edit.
- You can either add a new schedule or modify the existing schedule in the schedule policy as follows:
- To add a new schedule, click the Add button.
- To modify an existing schedule, highlight the schedule under the Tasks panel and then click the Edit button.
Follow the steps described in Creating Auxiliary Copy Schedules Using Patterns.
- Click OK to save changes.
Last modified: 5/31/2019 6:35:51 PM