Delete a Search Engine Cloud
You can delete a search engine cloud when a storage policy is not associated with it. To disassociate the storage policy, you can do either of the following:
- On the storage policy, clear the Enable Content Indexing check box.
- Associate a different search engine with the storage policy.
To associate a search engine with a storage policy, refer to Configuration of Search Engine.
Note: You cannot delete individual Search Engine nodes within a cloud. You may only delete an entire Search Engine cloud.
- From the CommCell browser, go to Storage Resources> Search Engines.
- Right-click the Search Engine cloud, and then click Delete.
- In the Confirm dialog box, click Yes.
The Search Engine cloud is deleted from the CommCell Console.
- On each node of the Search Engine cloud, log on to the computer and uninstall the Commvault software.
Last modified: 8/3/2018 7:25:33 PM