Installing the Content Analyzer Client
The Content Analyzer package is the software that performs the entity extraction operations. The Content Analyzer reads the content indexing data from the Search Engine and adds metadata when it encounters a specified entity.
During entity extraction, no data is stored on the Content Analyzer. All of the content indexing data and entity metadata are stored in the content index directory on the Search Engine client.
Before You Begin
Review Commvault requirements and gather the information that you must provide during the installation. For more information, see Preinstallation Checklist for Content Analyzer and Content Analyzer: System Requirements.
- Use the Download Manager to create an installation package for Content Analyzer or install the package directly on the client computer.
For more information, see Installations Using the Download Manager.
- While creating or installing the package:
- In the Select Package Option dialog box, select Select Package.
- In the Select Packages dialog box, click Server, and then select Content Analyzer.
What to Do Next
After you install the Content Analyzer in your CommCell environment, you are ready to configure entity extraction based on the features you want to use:
- For instructions on configuring Entity Extraction for content indexed data, see Configuring Entity Extraction for Content Indexing Data.
- For instructions on configuring Entity Extraction for Data Cube, see Configuring a Content Analyzer Cloud for Data Cube Entity Extraction.
Last modified: 12/3/2019 10:32:18 PM