Creating DB2 MultiNode Backup Sets
Create a backup set for each DB2 MultiNode database in order to back up and restore the database.
- From the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers > client > DB2 MultiNode.
- Right-click the instance, point to All Tasks, and then click Create New Backup Set.
The Create New Backup Set dialog box appears.
- Select the databases that you want to add to the backup set.
- In the Available DB Names box, select all the databases that you want to add.
- Click >.
- To change the DB2 Home directory, in the Home tab, type the path for the DB2 application.
- To use a different user to connect to the DB2 database, click Change, type the credentials for the user, and then click OK.
- On the Storage Policy tab, select the storage policies.
- From the Default Storage Policy list, select the storage policy that you want to use for data backup operations.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 7/24/2018 6:37:35 PM