Configuration - Exchange Public Folder Agent
After you install the Exchange package, and add and configure the Exchange Public Folder Agent, configure the contents of the subclient that will be backed up.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > Exchange Public Folder > defaultBackupSet.
- Right-click the default subclient, and then click Properties.
The Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Content tab, and then click Browse.
- The Browsing content dialog box appears.
- In the left pane, select a folder, and then click Add.
A message appears that asks you if you want to define that content for the default subclient.
- Click Yes, and then click Close.
- Click the Storage Devices tab.
- If you already have a storage policy, from the Storage policy list, select an existing storage policy, and then click OK.
If you do not have storage policy, create one by doing the following:
- Click Create Storage Policy.
- Follow the prompts displayed in the Storage Policy Wizard. The required options are mentioned below:
- Select the Storage Policy type as Data Protection and Archiving and click Next.
- Enter the name in the Storage Policy Name box and click Next.
- From the Library list, click the name of a disk library to which the primary copy should be associated and then click Next.
Ensure that you select a library attached to a MediaAgent operating in the current release.
- From the MediaAgent list, click the name of a MediaAgent that will be used to create the primary copy and then click Next.
- For the device streams and the retention criteria information, click Next to accept default values.
- Select Yes to enable deduplication for the primary copy.
- From the MediaAgent list, click the name of the MediaAgent that will be used to host the Deduplication database (DDB).
In the Location box, type the name of the folder in which the DDB must be located or click the Browse to select the folder, and then click Next.
- Review the details and click Finish to create the Storage Policy.
Last modified: 5/23/2018 11:51:37 PM