Modifying User Name and Password
You can modify the user name and password for a NAS client by using the Command Line Interface.
- Run the qlogin command to log on to the CommServe computer.
- On the command line, go to software_installation_directory/Base and type the following command:
qoperation execscript -sn SetNasIDAProp -si @clientName='client_name' -si @userName='NDMP_login' -p2 @password='NDMP_password'
- client_name is the NAS client name
- NDMP_login and NDMP_password are the user credentials that you want to define for the client
- Run the qlogout command to log off the CommServe computer.
Last modified: 4/24/2019 6:08:39 PM