Customizing Oracle RAC RMAN Scripts from the CommCell Console
In addition to previewing the RMAN script, you can also modify the script from the CommCell Console. This is useful when you want to include the RMAN commands that is not supported by the software.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client> Oracle RAC.
- Right-click the subclient and then click Backup.
- Click Advanced.
- On the Custom Rman Script tab of the Advanced Restore Options dialog box:
- Select the Customize script check box.
- On the Control File or Database tab, edit the RMAN script and then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Advanced Backup Options dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Backup Options dialog box.
Last modified: 7/24/2018 3:17:06 PM