Creating a PostgreSQL Subclient to Back Up Specific Databases
You can create a subclient to use for performing backup operations.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the DumpBasedBackupSet and then click All Tasks | New Subclient.
- Type the name (up to 32 characters) of the subclient in the Subclient box.
- Click the Content tab and then select the databases that you want to associate with this subclient.
- Click Configure to view, add, or modify the eligible databases for inclusion into the subclient content. Any content that you do not distribute to the user-defined subclients will remain in the default subclient.
- Click the Storage Device tab and select a storage policy to associate with this subclient from the storage policy list.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/2/2018 3:41:50 PM