File Modified Time
This configuration will stub files based on the last modified date of each file within the volume or folder/directory.
- From the CommCell Console, navigate to Client Computers | File System | <backupset>.
- Right-click the Subclient and point to Properties.
- Select the Disk Cleanup tab.
- Select the Enable Archiving with these rules checkbox.
- Enter the number of days elapsed since the file was last modified in File modified time older than n Days box.
- Click OK.
To ignore the File modified time older than n Days rule, enter a value of 0.
Last modified: 5/9/2019 9:15:29 AM