Enabling Client Readiness Validation During Service Pack Installations
By default, the CommServe optimizes the service pack installation by skipping a set of readiness checks, which evaluate the client readiness before the service pack is installed.
Note: When you enable the readiness checks, the service pack installation time might increase.
The readiness checks are as follows:
- Client connectivity check
Verifies whether the client can communicate with the CommServe computer.
- Disk space check
Verifies whether the client has sufficient disk space for the updates to be installed.
- Package synchronization
Verifies whether the updates are already installed on the client.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the CommServe computer, and then click Properties.
- In the CommCell Properties dialog box, click the Additional Settings tab, and then click Add.
The Add Additional Settings on Windows Client dialog appears.
- Type nNoConnectionLimitsForPushUpdate in the Name field.
- Type 1 in the Value field.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 12/3/2019 9:03:07 PM