Getting Started with the HDS Storage Array
Step 1: Review Requirements and Supported Agents
Step 2: Configure your Environment
Run scripts and configure the array in the array console before configuring the array on Commvault:
- If you plan to use HDS with the CCI Engine, see Configuring HDS CCI Engine on the Array Console.
- If you plan to use HDS with HDvM, see Configuring HDS HDvM on the Array Console.
- If you plan to use Global-Active Devices, see Global-Active Devices for HDS Storage Arrays.
Step 3: Add and Configure the Storage Array in Commvault Software
- On Commvault software, add and configure the HDS storage array in IntelliSnap Array Management. See Setting Up the HDS Array Using Array Management.
- If you plan to use inline replication, see Inline Replication for the HDS Storage Array.
- To customize the array to your environment, including the configuration of Remote Snap MediaAgent, edit the Snap Configuration Properties of HDS.
HDS storage array is now ready to operate.
Step 4: Where to Go from Here
Choose one of the following agents to work in conjunction with the HDS storage array.
Last modified: 1/15/2019 6:43:25 PM