Configuring the Selection of Full Jobs for Backup Copy
You can specify which IntelliSnap backup jobs are picked for backup copy operations in the storage policy.
To configure job selection:
- Right-click the <Storage Policy> and click Properties.
- Click the Snapshot tab and the Backup Copy tab.
- Select Choose the Backup Selection Rule, and then click Advanced. The Selection Rule dialog box appears.
- To pick individual jobs for backup, click Manually select Backups.
- To pick only full backup jobs that occur at a particular frequency, click Select Full Backups at frequency, and then select the time period at which to pick jobs for backup copy:
- For Daily or Hourly full backups, select the time at which the day begins.
- For Weekly full backups, select the day on which the week begins.
- For Monthly full backups, select the date on which the month begins.
- For full backup jobs that occur at a particular frequency, specify which backup to copy for each time period:
- To copy the first full backup, select First full backup.
- To copy the last full backup, select Last full backup, and then specify the time period for the last full backup.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to save your settings and close the Storage Policy Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 7/12/2018 2:24:22 PM