Configuring Array Controllers for a Storage Array
You can configure additional MediaAgents as array controllers in order to perform operations on storage arrays.
- On the ribbon in the CommCell Console, click the Storage tab, and then click Array Management.
- Select the array and click Edit.
The Array Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Array Controllers tab, select the MediaAgents to use as array controllers for the storage array.
- To add an array controller, under Available Array Controllers, select one or more MediaAgents from the list, and then click Add.
- To add all of the MediaAgents as array controllers, click Add All.
- To change the precedence of the array controllers, select a MediaAgent under Selected Array Controller and click the up and down arrows.
Note: MediaAgents that are higher in the list perform operations on the storage array first.
- Under Array Controller Roles, select the operations that you want to allow each array controller to perform.
For more information, see Array Controller Properties.
Click OK to save the information.
Last modified: 7/9/2019 10:02:12 PM