Modifying a Report Template on CommCell Console
You can change the settings for a report template.
Before You Begin
- Your CommCell user account must be assigned to a role that has the Report Management permission.
- To view report data for an entity, your CommCell user account must have an association with that entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- In the CommCell Browser, go to Reports | My Reports | General.
The General tab appears in the CommCell Console.
- In the General tab, right-click the name of the report that you want to change, and then select Edit.
The Saved Reports dialog box appears.
- Select the Report Details tab, and then make changes on any of the available tabs.
- Click OK to save your settings.
Last modified: 11/2/2018 7:15:28 PM