Generating Text Output in a Single File for CommCell Console Reports
You can use an Additional Setting to generate the text output for reports in a single .csv file. By default, text output for reports is generated in two .csv files, one file that contains summary data, and one file that contains detailed data.
- In the CommCell Browser, right-click the CommServe, and then select Properties.
The CommCell Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Additional Settings tab, click Add, and then configure the name and values:
- In the Name box, type bDisableCleanTextReports.
- In the Category box, type or select Reports.
- In the Type box, type or select INTEGER.
- In the Value box, type 1.
- Click OK to close the Add Additional Settings dialog box.
- Click OK to close the CommCell Properties dialog box.
Last modified: 11/2/2018 7:15:28 PM