Associating Users with a CommServe Computer Using an Auth Code
You can associate users with any CommServe computer that has already been registered by using an authorization code. To do this, you must retrieve the authorization code included in your confirmation e-mail.
Before You Begin
- Obtain login credentials for the Cloud Services Web site and receive a confirmation e-mail with Commvault ID details.
About This Task
- You can register only one user per form.
- If you no longer have your confirmation email or authorization code, you must contact Cloud Services. For instructions, see Changing the Administrator for your Commvault ID.
- Go to Cloud Services.
- Click Register with Auth Code.
The Create a new account page appears.
- Complete the registration form by entering your information in the correct boxes.
- In the Authorization Code box, enter the authcode from the confirmation email.
- Next to Please solve the following Math problem, enter the appropriate number, and then click Register.
Last modified: 9/10/2018 6:34:56 PM