Configuring Third-Party Migration to ObjectStore
To migrate the data protected by a third-party software to Commvault ObjectStore, complete the following steps:
Step 1: Configure the ObjectStore
For more information, see Configuring the ObjectStore for Migration.
Step 2: Import the Third-Party Migration App
Import the ThirdPartyMigration app from Commvault Store. For more information, see Importing an App.
Step 3: Migrate the Third-Party Data
Refer the following links to migrate third-party data for each vendor:
- Migrating NetBackup Data to ObjectStore
- Migrating Avamar Data to ObjectStore
- Migrating Networker Data to ObjectStore
- Migrating DPM Data to ObjectStore
- IBM Spectrum Protect, previously called Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)
- HP Data Protector (HPDP)
Last modified: 3/21/2019 3:52:10 AM