Displaying Deleted Data During Browse
When data from previous backups has been deleted, you can view the deleted items on the Browse tab of the Restore Files page.
- From the Web Console, go to My Data.
- From the navigation pane, click Computers.
The Computers page is displayed with a list of computers that are scheduled for backup.
- Click Restore for the computer that contains the data you want to browse.
Alternatively, you can click Settings for the computer containing the data that you want to browse, and then under the Restore section, click Select Files.
- At the upper-right corner of the Restore Files page, click Show Deleted Items.
- Optional: To view the contents of a file in preview mode, click the file.
- Optional: To view information about a file, such as the name of the file or the date that the file was most recently modified, click the Show information pane button .
Last modified: 7/25/2019 4:33:25 PM