Modifying Registration of a Website
You can modify the parameters that you specified about the website during registration. For example, you can include an additional domain to be captured or a new parameter to capture search queries. The text boxes display an example for each option. Ensure that you specify the information as indicated in the example. For multiple entries, click the Plus (+) icon to add a text box for the option.
- Log on to the Web Console.
To know how to access the Web Console, see Accessing the Web Console .
- From the My Applications page of the Web Console, click Analytics.
- From the Analytics page of the Web Console, click Web Analytics.
- On the Registered Sites tab, identify the registered website for which you want to modify the registration parameters.
- Click Configure next to the registered website.
- On the Registration page, add or modify the information about the registered website.
- Click Update.
Last modified: 1/30/2019 10:09:32 PM